Learning Objects partners with client institutions to help ensure successful adoption of Campus Pack across campus.
Rollout of the software differs at each institution based on the needs of your instructors and students. Here are a few ideas for deployment and adoption of Campus Pack that have been successful for existing Learning Objects clients.
- Identify faculty who are good candidates for Campus Pack —those who are interested in technology and in adopting new learning tools—and encourage them to participate as part of a first-term "power users group."
- Reach out to faculty who have already been using non-integrated social media tools such as blogs and wikis in their courses.
- Distribute Quick Start Guides, Case Studies, and links to the Learning Objects website to the faculty at large via email.
- Schedule a training session with Learning Objects for your technology and learning staff.
- Offer training sessions for your faculty. Two hours per session is ideal, and a hands-on lab environment works best.
- Include an article on Campus Pack in your user newsletter.
- Work with your internal marketing department to distribute information regarding the release of Campus Pack.